[Tagging] Openstreetview or similar and JOSM integration

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:29:22 BST 2012

Hi!

Is there any (planned) project out there, where one can upload
geotagged photos, maybe view them on a map and use them directly in
JOSM? I was thinking about the same way as GPS traces are now uploaded
to OSM and JOSM can download and display them.

I know openstreetview but is seems not that much alive to me and it is
missing JOSM support. Lately I'm doing most of my mapping with photos
and this might also prove helpful for others. Any hints/ideas?

regards,
Martin