[Tagging] proposing a page on the wiki: "tag names do not always correspond to their definitions"

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Fri May 18 07:14:53 BST 2012

Hi,
  I think you mean, you want to firmly state this as a principle.
Good! I actually this problem is worst for English speakers, because
we tend to find it hard to distinguish the name of the tag from its
meaning. Whereas Germans have absolutely no problem with the fact that
power=station is a sub-station, and power=sub_station is a
transformer...:)

Steve