[Tagging] proposing a page on the wiki: "tag names do not always correspond to their definitions"

Tobias Johansson tj at mensa.se
Fri May 18 10:49:34 BST 2012

http://vimeo.com/14776099

A video from SOTM 2010 regarding this (sort of). And I think he makes
a lot of good points. But maybe OSM don't need/isn't ready for
something like this yet. I think that we need to get the licens stuff
done first and then have a little bit of a cool down period before we
make another major change again :).

Best Regards Thod