[Tagging] Stop sign?

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 18:39:00 GMT 2012

In Belgium on such intersections it's always the traffic coming from the
right that has right of way. There is almost never an obligation to make a
full stop at such intersections.

The stop sign is used on intersections where visibility is limited and one
(pair of) road(s) is considered less important than the other.

Jo