[Tagging] Naming boundary ways

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Oct 4 16:52:08 BST 2012

Hi,

On 04.10.2012 17:36, sylvain letuffe wrote:
> I'm interested in possible errors, have you found something that make you
> think your second example is differently constructed than your first ?

I had assumed it was constructed differently but maybe it isn't. There's
a relation in Chile where the admin=4 relation consists of all the
admin=6 relations or so, this is what I meant with different concept. At
first look I thought the France relation was similar. (And yes, I
believe the Germany relation was built after that model.)

Bye
Frederik