[Tagging] Conditional restrictions accepted - turn restrictions ahead?

Eckhart Wörner ewoerner at kde.org
Tue Oct 16 23:43:36 GMT 2012

Hi Tobias,

Am Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012, 01:31:00 schrieb Tobias Knerr:
> This trap would not exist with restriction:hgv=*,
> restriction:conditional=* and so on, because there you would not rely on
> an implicit default.

I agree, this might be a trap, however, this can be easily caught by editors like JOSM ("value of applies:conditional will be ignored since there are only 'yes' values").
Also, I am not fully understanding what the value of restriction:conditional would be in your type of tagging. Maybe some complete example with all tags present?

Eckhart