[Tagging] access at own risk

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Thu Aug 1 02:17:29 UTC 2013

On the other hand, a road labeled as "use at your own risk" may well be one that is not currently being maintained, meaning that you have increased odds of finding it impassable due to washouts, landslides, and the like.  I have seen some one-lane tracks where any type of blockage would mean you would have to back up for a long ways before reaching a point where you could turn around.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness:
only light can do that.  Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."  -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.