[Tagging] incline default unit ?

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 12 20:29:06 UTC 2013

On 12.08.2013 22:20, Mike Thompson wrote:

> I think the specific question at hand is, is there harm in using "%" as
> an "unit" with the incline tag as it is the default "unit"? (I am
> putting "units" in parenthesis to hopefully avoid the discussion of
> dimensionless numbers)

Yeah, it was just a question about leading mappers to use percentage and
degree or if the percentage sign could/should be ommited.

If we agree to better use both, the editor could warn about missing
percentage/degree.

I really do not care but just want to find one solution to proper
document and to adjust/enhance the editors.

Cheers
fly