[Tagging] preproposal : internet webcam

Jonathan bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 19:22:16 UTC 2013

Yes, I was vague in my comments.  What I meant was that most,
fun/weather/scenic/city cams are open to all comers and therefore
providing uncontrolled surveillance where at least police or council
cameras are strictly regulated and their feed is largely private (except
if used in court).

My assertion is that a camera that captures a scene is performing
surveillance on an area and should be tagged accordingly.  Add extra
tags to describe it further but don't remove the surveillance tag.  Call
me paranoid but in 5 or 10 years time when we have all cameras commonly
tagged then you'll be grateful there is just one way of spotting them on
a map.

Jonathan

p.s. Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean that they're not out
to get you!  ;-)

http://bigfatfrog67.me