[Tagging] Wikidata tag

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:46:58 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Peter Wendorff
<wendorff at uni-paderborn.de> wrote:
> -1
> You would create new bugs for the plumber McDonalds, the taxi company
> McDonalds and many more, who are NOT named McDonald's (or vice versa).

I'm talking to amenity=fast_food + operator=McDonalds instead of
"McDonald's". Point me an example of a fast food chain using the same
name as McDonald's, US and I may change my position.

This proposal is mainly to create categories and avoid relations,
because someone said "relations are not categories".

Pieren