[Tagging] Observations on use of the diet: tag

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Mon Jul 1 16:00:21 UTC 2013

On 01.07.2013 17:32, fly wrote:
> * I did add diet:lacto_free=* and diet:lactose_free=*

I wonder what "lacto_free" is for. The diet:lactose_free key makes sense
for people who aren't lactose tolerant, and the remaining milk-free
market should mostly be covered by diet:ovo_vegetarian and diet:vegan.
What's left?

>  * Maybe we could delete lactose_free=* right away as its usage is zero.

I think that would be acceptable. After all, it is unused, inconsistent
with a systematic set of tags for no good reason, and afaik not the
result of previous consensus.

Tobias