[Tagging] leisure=swimming_pool for the pool or the complex?

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Tue Jul 23 02:14:39 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 7:04 PM, John F. Eldredge <john at jfeldredge.com>wrote:

> You state "The pool after all is a man-made object that just sits on the
> ground". Some pools sit on the surface of the ground, and so could
> potentially be moved from one location to another. Others are built into an
> excavation, and can't be moved without demolishing them. They are a
> permanent change to the landscape, unless you fill them in.

Surely you don't mean to suggest we need to map a distinction between
movable and unmovable pools?

Last week I watched a building getting moved.

As a kid my parents went to the low rent ski area.  The lift poles were
different colors, sometimes two or three to a pole. The lift
had been assembled from the parts of other lifts decommissioned at other
areas.

Everything in the "man_made" category can be
moved, including at unsustainable cost, the in-ground pools.