[Tagging] leisure=swimming_pool for the pool or the complex?

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Jul 23 03:23:26 UTC 2013

I am saying that the land_use tag makes sense for in-ground pools, since they greatly reduce the odds of the land subsequently being used for some other purpose.  Yes, I know such reuse does happen on rare occasions; the city of Nashville, TN, closed all of its public pools in the 1960's rather than obey a court order to integrate them, and turned at least one of the pools into a sunken garden.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com