[Tagging] Power proposals

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu Mar 14 17:52:14 UTC 2013

Good question.

It may be up to each mapper to make the distinction.
Myself I would definitely use operators distinguishing : If a whole big
plant is divided between two or more operators, I would map a separate area
for each operator.

Foremost, areas must reflect land occupation. If 2 different operators'
plants are contiguous in reality then areas must be contiguous too.

Do you have any example which can illustrate such situation in the wiki?

Cheers.

2013/3/14 Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>

> Could you explain when we should map several adjacent plants, and when
> they would be considered one big power plant consisting of several
> parts? How can the distinction be made? Does the area have to be
> contiguous?
>
> cheers,
> Martin

*François Lacombe*