[Tagging] Juice "restaurants"

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 12:15:05 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 2:56 AM, Serge Wroclawski <emacsen at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with specifically tagging them as juice bars (amenity=juice_bar).
>
> They also don't all qualify as cafes, since they don't all offer
> seating, for example, if they're in a food court, or just a street
> vendor with no seating.

Going by your logic, then Starbucks should not be tagged as amenity=cafe as
well since there are also Starbucks outlets that don't provide seats.

Anyway, some Starbucks outlets should not be amenity=cafe for that reason
(no seating), and for outlets that do have seating, then amenity=cafe is
appropriate. Could we not use the same logic for Jamba Juice outlets too? I
know of a couple of Jamba Juice outlets in my area that function like
Starbucks in that people buy drinks and sit and hang out with friends and
family.