[Tagging] tag proposal for soft play centres

Erik Johansson erjohan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:51:35 UTC 2013

It has occured to me that this seems to be more of something simliar
to  tourism=theme_park, yet smaller. I don't know if there is such a
tag that is widespread or if it's better to use your own tag.

I think it's not such a good idea to use leisure=playground + fee=yes,
since it most certainly is not a playground, but sure playgrounds
really do span a very big range from a sandbox to extremely large
contraptions .  I have now tagged two soft play centes with
leisure=play_land which is a direct translation from Swedish. Feel
free to adopt or change my tags.

It would be interesting to tag "place where kids can play", many
museums/science centers have that as well.

/emj