[Tagging] give way and stop tag for ways

Balázs Barcsik balazs.barcsik at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 14:07:03 UTC 2013

Hi!

In  case of turn restrictions OSMand routing app using this tags:

<way attribute="oneway">
                        <select value="1" t="oneway" v="yes"/>
                        <select value="-1" t="oneway" v="reverse"/>
                        <select value="1" t="oneway" v="1"/>
                        <select value="1" t="oneway" v="+1"/>
                        <select value="-1" t="oneway" v="-1"/>
</way>
All the tags can be found here:
https://github.com/osmandapp/OsmAnd-resources/blob/master/routing/routing.xml

So the proposal can as simple as the oneway:

priority=give_way
priority=stop

or extend the highway=give_way on ways.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dgive_way