[Tagging] "Feature Proposal - RFC - bicycle=use_cycleway

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 09:08:24 UTC 2013

> Am 13/nov/2013 um 22:43 schrieb "Masi Master" <masi-master at gmx.de>:
>
> We talk about the correct tagging here. Not about a mechanical edit, it
> could be a question in the future. But mechanical edit will not work in this case.

Yes, excuse me if my mail looked like I might be advocating a mechanical edit, I am not. This is a tag needed only in some areas (with compulsory cycle ways) and has to be set by who knows the spot from survey (parallel is not sufficient, there might be different elevations involved etc. think of hilly areas, retaining_walls,...)

cheers,
Martin