[Tagging] tourism=guest_house or tourism=bed_and_breakfast ?

Jonathan bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 11:51:07 UTC 2013

Andrew,

I like your idea about the XML file, it is definitely how it will have
to go, the idea is at the heart of the "Semantic Web" which is slowly
evolving.

Of course it shouldn't be just for accommodation, in fact virtually
every object that we tag currently should be pulling it's metadata from
the "Operator".

However, we are quite a way off that I feel, so in the mean time we do
need to, at the very least, structure our tags correctly and decide on
the broad brush strokes for describing various objects. The granularity
of the data is down to each individual mapper.

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me