[Tagging] Proposal for new tag: landuse=plot

Lukas Hornby lukas.hornby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 09:26:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for all your comments so far, very constructive.

I've updated the comments to hopefully answer all of your concerns.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:landuse%3Dplot#Comments

In particular defnition seems to be key and I can confirm my definition is
from a British perspective.
Community garden is different in definition, both here and in the US (and
elsewhere) but a useful comparison, as the ethos and values are usually
similar.

I'm aware the title is too generic. being new to OSM i'm not sure whether
hierarchical tags (in a taxonomy) are encoraged or adjectival tags?

Many thanks, Lukas Hornby
(Developer - Grow Bradford)
http://www.growbradford.org.uk/