[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Wikidata

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 10:30:24 UTC 2014

> What I found though, is that it seems like it's necessary to create an
> article on at least one WP, to make it possible to have a notable Wikidata
> entry.

+1, IMHO it would be desirable to have the possibility to create wikidata
entries also for stuff that hasn't an own wikipedia article. Sometimes
there will also be wp articles covering more subjects / topics in one
article, where for wikidata it would be nicer not to have a 1:1
relationship data - articles.

cheers,
Martin