[Tagging] Pistemap proposal

yvecai yvecai at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 22:29:09 UTC 2014

Janko, I think you understood: I posted here because the proposal is
widely used, and pretty stable for a long time.  It hasn't undergone any
voting process whatsoever, but here it is (in km):

{
"downhill": 24105,
"nordic": 29593,
"aerialway": 16051,
"skitour": 1171,
"sled": 931 ,
"snowshoeing": 356,
"date": "2014-02-25T03:01:02Z"
}

Settling this as a wiki page instead of a proposal is just recognising
this mapping effort. 931 km of sled pistes, mind you !

The page is huge, and there is maybe some change to be made about a few
points. Also, other proposals or tags can be found from the winter
sports wiki page.
Discussion can then undergo to change a few tags if needed.

Yves