[Tagging] closing-hours

André Pirard A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 17:39:06 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-26 13:24, Robin `ypid` Schneider wrote :
> On 26.02.2014 12:45, André Pirard wrote:
>> -1 : open : "it's an invention"
> It was introduced by Netzwolf some years ago because it is needed as
> <rule_modifier> (when used together with a comment). It is now used over 150
> times to do exactly that (regex: /open\s+"/). Of course it is an invention but
> one which is required.
It was said to me in the sense "you invented it" (and as tersely as that).
And this discussion is yet another proof of a complete havoc.
I think that what you just wrote is just not understandable by the usual
tagger.
>> So ... your contradictory replies are the exact proof that closing-hours is
>> badly needed.
> I do not think that it is needed …
Having seen near a dozen contradictory advices to tag my example,
including in this replay, my conclusion is that it is mandatory so that
two persons write it the same way.

Cheers,

André.