[Tagging] Fixing wrong opening_hours automatically

Robin `ypid` Schneider ypid23 at aol.de
Sun Mar 16 14:04:45 UTC 2014

Unfortunately this is a problem which exists since the beginning of this map. I
did not yet manage to fix this. If someone can help me here I would appreciate
it: https://github.com/ypid/opening_hours_map/issues/1
I guess I will try it again next week and I hope to fix this bug soon.

--
Live long and prosper
Robin Schneider