[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting Extended - amenity=boat_sharing

nounours77 kuessemondtaeglich at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 12:41:06 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

As discussed in my earlier post, I think voting is important even for specific service tags to make them offical. Therefore, I extend the voting period for the boat_sharing proposal:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/boat_sharing

The idea is to replicate the same structure for boats as for cars. To indicate where you can pick up a shared boat you reserved. I expect that service providers will mostly deliver this information, but we should agree on the format.

Thanks for voting.

Nounours77