[Tagging] Wilderness huts

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 31 14:30:48 UTC 2014

Well, what is the difference between a mountain, alpine or wilderness hut ?

Think much more important than the name and its surrounding are the
available facilities, capacity and equipment.

Rather than splitting the types by name I would prefer to get
information about how useful the hut is for my needs.

Cheers fly