[Tagging] Feature proposal - Street cabinet - Voting

johnw johnw at mac.com
Tue Nov 18 06:05:36 UTC 2014

> On Nov 17, 2014, at 11:43 PM, Jean-Marc Liotier <jm at liotier.org> wrote:
>
> On 17/11/2014 15:14, althio forum wrote:
>
> I may have been stretching the 'Openstreetmap' case a bit.

We were discussing how to properly tag kilns, with their method of firing and how many chimneys they have, so I don’t think you off in your description OSM even a little.

 If they ever retitle it - it would be “Open World map” - because people are now trying to tag and describe basically every mappable object in existence.

Javbw.