[Tagging] Main Distribution Frame added to man_made template

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 12:35:37 UTC 2014

> I see no point to assume MDF as more representative than any other service
> equipment (DSLAM, OLT, PSTN, ...) to qualify a whole building.

see this as "missing data": we don't have the telco buildings (or at least
we didn't have them by the time this import was done), and this is not
formally a tag to represent the whole building, it is defacto the only tag
for the whole site (mostly, I guess), and as such defacto representing also
the telco installation. If you want to map the locations of other service
equipment like DSLAM, OLT or PSTN, please use different tags (no
abbreviations or at least a generally understandable prefix like
"telecomunication"/"telco").

cheers,
Martin