[Tagging] sport= non-physical tags and the exceptions people come up with...

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Oct 20 18:46:53 UTC 2014

Am 20.10.2014 20:37, schrieb Janko Mihelić:

> What people probably want to tag are waters that are interesting to
> scuba divers. Maybe we should make a tag like
> leisure=scuba_diving_attraction.

I beg to differ, there is a fairly wide range of restrictions at least
on inland bodies of water in the world, including dedicated (allowed)
entry points and so on. I suspect depending on the protection status the
same goes for salt water too.

The question is really if we should only map such entry points etc that
are marked or if we go further than that.

Simon