[Tagging] landuse=grass => natural=grass

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 09:19:35 UTC 2014

> I think the consensus is to stay as simple as possible and use only
> one tag to say that there is grass on this piece of land.

I think the consensus is to describe any property you like in OSM. Using
only one tag to summarize a lot of aspects is hardly ever a good idea,
because it limits the way to use the data and makes contributors life more
complicated and not easier (because they have to weight a lot of aspects
instead of directly tagging what they see).

cheers,
Martin