[Tagging] recommend tagging of volcanos as ways rather than nodes

johnw johnw at mac.com
Wed Apr 1 09:07:36 UTC 2015

I’m an idiot and got confused Martin. I went off memory, and I am wrong, Vesuvius is a stratovolcano.

The Hawaii volcanoes are shield volcanoes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shield_volcano#/media/File:Mauna_Kea_from_Mauna_Loa_Observatory,_Hawaii_-_20100913.jpg <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shield_volcano#/media/File:Mauna_Kea_from_Mauna_Loa_Observatory,_Hawaii_-_20100913.jpg>