[Tagging] Proposal: Rename wiki status "Approved" to "Published"

Jan van Bekkum jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 10:56:20 UTC 2015

One more idea: why do we need a binary outcome of the voting? Something
like endorsement= positive/neutral/negative (the current approve, abstain,
reject) as an indicator tells much more (together with tag use). Examples:

   - Endorsement=50/0/2 - very good, important tag (much involvement) - go
   on and use
   - Endorsement=10/0/1 - good tag, of interest to a small group - go on
   and use
   - Endorsement=35/4/28 - not a very good tag, but about an important
   topic - nothing better possible?
   - Endorsement = 4/0/3 - not a very good tag, but few people care - use
   as you see fit