[Tagging] Rendering for shop=boutique/fashion on default style

John Eldredge jfeldredge at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 20:51:53 UTC 2015

While "boutique" is used most often to refer to small clothing stores, I
have also seen the term used to small stores selling other types of goods.
I think that additional tagging indicating the type of merchandise sold is
a good idea.  It seems to be a marketing term implying "small, and using
snob appeal to justify elevated prices."

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.