[Tagging] New Key capacity:*=n values

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:56:24 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 05.08.2015 um 12:37 schrieb johnw <johnw at mac.com>:
>
> having a bit of service road in the middle of a mall render with the red dashed lines when it can be used by “customers” who are disabled seems a little wrong.

if the road is only accessible to disabled customers it seems ok to render it on the general map similar to a road not accessible at all. If the road is generally accessible but only disabled customers can park there, then we should omit the hatch on the road (i.e. tag accordingly).

FWIW, "access" tag and subtags are generally wrong on parking lots in this context, IMHO, what we normally want to say is that _parking_ is restricted. Access (e.g. walking there) is typically permissive on these sites. Anyway, it's documented like this.

cheers
Martin