[Tagging] Contact:* prefix

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 15:46:11 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 09.08.2015 um 15:49 schrieb Richard <ricoz.osm at gmail.com>:
>
> that is the exact point explaining why there is a need for contact:website.
> A website= is generally not a contact page but the homepage. Otoh contact:website=
> should contain a specific page for conatct, be it a contact form or perhaps
> a page listing all phone numbers.

shouldn't this tag better be called contact:url or webpage rather than site? Or maybe even contact_url (if you don't prefix)?

Are you suggesting there is room for contact:website and website on the same object? Should we also put contact:phone and phone tags (with different content)? Is this a suggestion for all contact: tags?

or are the tags to be used alternatively? contact:twitter if they are likely to respond and twitter if they don't?

Cheers
Martin