[Tagging] Shop vs amenity

Ruben Maes ruben.maes96 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 08:33:19 UTC 2015

Tuesday 25 August 2015 11:30:33, Warin:
> As the post office is called an office I suppose it should go as office=post_office:-)
> The more I think of a bank the more I think of it is an office.
> Carpenter? If I want a repair done .. then it is a service? = office. If I want a new chair then a product? = shop. ?

Or craft=carpenter[1]. Craft is then for (quote from wiki) "place[s] producing or processing customized goods", to make things even more complicated.

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:craft%3Dcarpenter

--
The field "from" of an email is about as reliable as the address written on the back of an envelope. That's why this message is OpenPGP signed.