[Tagging] Decorative flower fields? (not as a crop?)

Dudley Ibbett dudleyibbett at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:15:47 UTC 2015

In the context you are describing (park, garden) these would be "landuse=flowerbed".  There is no size restriction.  I.e. They may look like an "open field".  There appears to be a wiki entry for this tag already.

If it is farmland being used to grow ornamental flowers for display then it would probably be a type of meadow.  You do get "flower meadows" in the UK but they are normally wild flower displays.

Regards

Dudley

Sent from my iPad