[Tagging] courtyards

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 21:17:08 UTC 2015

>  From a technical point of view they are typically associated with fire protection (way to leave the building, access for firefighters),

If the courtyard is fully enclosed by buildings or by one building ..
they are not part of a fire escape (protection), those require exit to
an open area - not one that is fully enclosed. So the use as fire
protection will depend on the courtyard. And my thinking is that a true
'courtyard' is fully enclosed?