[Tagging] Tagging Digest, Vol 65, Issue 47

Lukas Sommer sommerluk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:42:17 UTC 2015

> i don't see the potential for confusion since this is a relation.
> Maybe you can elaborate why this could be a problem since
> i am not aware.

Without reading the documentation, I would expect to
type=traffic_signals to be something very similar to
highway=traffic_signals. But type=traffic_signals is not about traffic
signals, it’s more but about a way through a traffic signal system.

> The name does maybe not match to 100% the purpose
> but the relation is more than just about the phases.

Maybe another – longer and more descriptive – tag would be better.

Changing this during voting is only possible when you have the
agreement of all these who votes with “yes” so far. As in the meantime
more people have voted, that get’s complicate …

Best regards

Lukas Sommer