[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - key:rubbish=

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 01:00:59 UTC 2015

On 14/02/2015 11:43 AM, David Bannon wrote:
> On Sat, 2015-02-14 at 11:16 +1100, Warin wrote:
>> I'd split the voting up into
>> waste, collection is the more frequent case.
>> .... waste_collection
> Agreed, you said that in your previous note but it slipped my mind by
> time I responded. Sigh ...
>
> When you say, "split the voting", are you suggesting that its
> sufficiently 'ripe' to be asking for a formal (ie in the wiki) vote
> yet ? Bearing in mind we have had only you, me and Dave S contribute to
> the discussion ?
>
> David

You asked for 'lets have some hands up' .. that implies a vote of
sorts.. .. but I'd not move to a formal vote yet?

I'd like some more peoples thoughts on the issue and words.. more
comments.Support .. and criticism .. just an interest.

There is a required minimum time for comments - two weeks .. with a name
change to waste_collection perhaps two weeks from the change of name?
I'd suggest a new proposal page with the new name .. provided there is
some support for the name .. apart from you & me? And any better names
put forward?