[Tagging] ?=maze

johnw johnw at mac.com
Thu Feb 19 04:32:48 UTC 2015

> On Feb 19, 2015, at 11:59 AM, Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2 at obviously.com> wrote:
>
> If it's of interest to outsiders it seems like an attraction.  Thus how about:
>
> tourism=attraction
> attraction:type=maze
> name=Happy Tunnel Kiddie Maze
> website=http://maze.example.org/ <http://maze.example.org/>

What other information would be in attraction:*=*  keyspace?

Maybe it would be a good chance to add some kind of “sub-attraction” attribute - as the name of theme parks routinely gets pushed out of rendering because of the plethora of attraction tags around it.

If we could designate a tag, like  attraction:location=Theme_park - or something to denote that it is part of a larger park (as opposed to a ferris wheel or roller coaster sitting by itself as a stand alone attraction) - it might make rendering decisions easier (AKA don’t render this type attraction name until Z18 or something.)

Or is that something all done with relations or whatnot?  I’m unsure of where things cross from “done with tags” to “done with relations” to “done with the rendering code”.

Javbw