Jan van Bekkum jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 06:15:16 UTC 2015

Thanks for all comments.

I would like to throw another issue in before I update the proposal with
the recommendations all of you made.

What to do with places where one *cannot* camp? I have run in many
situations where it would be really useful to have those on the map. I am
thinking of the following situations:

   - A camping used to exist at the place but stopped business;
   - A hotel owner offered camping on his premises, but stopped doing so;
   - Police has chased away people who tried to wild camp at the location;
   - Campers have been robbed at the location;
   - Camping is not allowed, because it is in a protected area.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Jan