John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Feb 24 13:54:59 UTC 2015

Perhaps there should also be a way to tag unofficial campsites where there
is evidence someone has camped in the past, but the action is now risky?
For example, the site is downhill from a slope where the ground is starting
to split open, meaning that there is a high risk of a landslide in the near
future.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.