[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - historic=tree_shrine

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 13:22:25 UTC 2015

I would dispute "Just because the node is tagged as *wayside_shrine* in
combination
with *natural=tree* does not mean that there has to be a tree shrine (could
also be a
regular wayside_shrine and a tree which are too close together to tag them
effectively as two different nodes)."

It is always possible to map close objects as a separate nodes (at least -
in a
decent editors).