[Tagging] service=rural (Was Rural Alley?)

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 01:22:55 UTC 2015

This is the same in Korea.  Tagging the roads based on their physical
characteristics (such as roadsign type, and with or without centre lines)
is an excellent way to avoid subjective judgements.  Roads that go
somewhere, but have no painted line, are unclassified.  These roads we are
talking about in Japan (and Korea) are not highway=unclassified, and they
are definitely not tracks.

Andrew