[Tagging] Local highways classifications

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Thu Jul 16 14:21:23 UTC 2015

W dniu 16.07.2015 16:06, Richard Mann napisał(a):

> I'd probably do separate relations each time the classification
> changes, and let people combine information as they see fit. I'm not
> convinced that further tags would help.

There is always problem of interpretation which OSM classification to
use for given local road, while local classification is already set and
known. This kind of information won't be displayed at most of the
current maps using OSM data, but it can be used by some services to have
more strict data which want to decide on their own how to treat them.

down" [A. Cohen]