[Tagging] Access and area type for some (public) objects

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:58:13 UTC 2015

Is there a sign "private" or "residents only" or something like that? Then
tag it as access=private, or motor_vehicle=private. Is there only a gate or
a liftgate with no sign? Just add barrier=liftgate/gate.

Access=permisive is a bit tricky, but I wouldn't tag any of your examples
with that tag.

Janko