[Tagging] Airport "Pet Relief Areas" (toilet and watering spot for pet and service animals)

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Thu Jun 11 14:04:29 UTC 2015

How many people will understand this use of "sterile"? It may be a term of
art in the security field, but in ordinary use it refers to biological
sterility, as in sterilized bandages. In biological terms, an area to be
used for pets to urinate/defecate is the opposite of sterile.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.