[Tagging] Airport "Pet Relief Areas" (toilet and watering spot for pet and service animals)

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Sat Jun 13 04:02:37 UTC 2015

The airport is likely to want a detailed map of the secure areas that are
off-limits to the general public, but they are unlikely to place that
information into a publicly-accessible database.  As you say, the public
map will show (1) areas available to everyone, (2) areas available only to
passengers who have cleared security checkpoints, and (3) areas accessible
only to authorized personnel, shown on the public map only as an amorphous
block.  Even for internal use, different versions of the secure-areas map
are likely to exist.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.