[Tagging] Draft Proposed Relationship Area Steps

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 00:46:49 UTC 2015

On 9/03/2015 10:45 AM, Janko Mihelić wrote:
> <mailto:dieterdreist at gmail.com>>:
>

>     How would you know which steps are the ones vanishing?
>

> I think I found a solution, a tag "start_step_offset=*". If the lowest
> step of the whole staircase is the first step, start_step_offset says
> at which offset every way starts. Default is 0, which means a way
> starts at the lowest possible step. Here's an example:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/a4C7fyR.png

Sorry ... but
That assume that the vanishing is done on the lowest way.. it may also
be done on the upper way .. or it could be done on both! And it is
conceivable for when done on both to have the same nuber of steps side
to side...

> I think this is pretty elegant.
>
> Janko Mihelić

Yes.. works for the example given .. but needs more work .. ummm ?

  How do these things get on to drawing for construction work? That
might be the best way to do it .. they have been doing it for a lot
longer... Why reinvent the wheel when there must be a solution already
existing.